Subject: [Leica] Upcoming US visit
From: "John S Doherty" <dohertyj@eudoramail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 22:54:01 -0000

Alex,

In Boston, try E P Levine's for new and used Leica equipment.  You will see some great scenery in Vermont and also on your West Coast ride.  I have only driven from Portland to San Francisco but remember the drive well especially the Redwoods and Wine country.  I'm forced to rely on my memory for this because I was pissed off with photography at the time and didn't have a camera with me ! I also remember wishing I was driving south to north so I could have been in the inside lane on the clifts along the ocean.  Of course you'll probably drive in the left lane anyway out of habit !

Enjoy the trip .

John D.