Subject: [Leica] Upcoming US visit
From: Alex Hurst <corkflor@iol.ie>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 11:37:25 +0000

Hi LUGnuts. My wife and I are taking a swing through the US and Canada,
flying into Boston on around 26 June and departing from there around 30
July. We're visiting friends in Manchester Vermont for the first week, then
flying on to Canada to visit friends and relatives up there.

Question 1:

Any good camera shops in Boston for reasonable priced s/h Leica kit? We'll
have a day or so there coming and going.

Question 2:

We'll be driving down the West Coast from Vancouver as far as San
Francisico from about 19 July.

If any LUGgers live conveniently en route, perhaps we can chew Leica fat
over a beer or three.

Also, are there any 'must see and photograph' side trips from our basic
north-south route down the coast?

Please email me privately to avoid cluttering up the LUG.

TIA

Slan

Alex

Alex Hurst