Subject: Re: [Leica] A IIIf query...
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 21:43:49 -0500

Not at all, old chap!
I have a IIIf as well and am wont to use a 35 Summaron occasionally.
Sometimes I leave the Imarect viewfinder at home, and then I frame tight to
the edge of the regular viewfinder, and it works reasonably well-
If you get a 9cm or 13.5Cm ( I am sure you will, once the bug has bitten!)-
you might consider getting the viewfinder anyway-
By the way- Welcome to the LUG!
Dan