Subject: Re: [Leica] A IIIf query...
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@actek.com.au>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 00:43:23 +1100

To Martin, you  definitely need an extra viewfinder if you want to use a 35 mm
lens on any
screw mount Leica. Without it you loose the advantage of the wider viewing
angle.
However, you do not need to use a Leica finder. Any old 35 MM finder will do.
You'll find them on the internet for quite reasonable prices.

Good hunting.