Subject: Re: [Leica] Dear Leica...
From: "JeffS" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 21:13:52 -0700

It's a nice idea. If it comes to pass, I'd be inclined not to get too much
into specific hardware issues: It's very easy to say "Why don't you add
feature X to the Leica, just like Contax does? If they took such advice to
heart, we'd be assured of a Leica which wasn't especially Leica-like, and
more derivative than imaginative. (did I just hear someone grumble "so what
else is new?")

My own question might read like this:

How do you retain the Leica's beloved qualities, while making it relevant
for tomorrow's photographers, and how are these decisions reflected in
Leica's newest products?

Okay, one specific question:

What is your personal all-time favorite Leica/Leitz product?

My $0.02
Jeff