Subject: Re: [Leica] B&W output from digital devices
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 05:43:18 EST

Good idea Jim.  Perhaps I can install a small fan behind it to blow the aroma
in my face.  Actually I use Paint Shop Pro which takes me only so far.  I have
given my wife the facelift that she wants, I also gave her buck teeth which
she didn't take want o take kindly to, I have chopped 50 pounds off of my
buddy at the camera shop, I gave my nieces husband a full head of hair and I
must stop this fun before all of these special people decide to get even.

Jim, I really do enjoy digital but have dificulty accepting it as an artform.
Perhaps this will change.   Photography is a record of time and to be involved
in this is an expression of art to me.  If I can manipulate digital
photographs it leads me to question everything that I see from the net.  It is
very hard to tell.

Have a nice day and thanks again for the note

Bob Bedwell

<< Bob,
 I recommend leaving a tray of hypo atop your scanner next to your Epson 700
within
 sight of Photoshop. That way you can absorb the best of both worlds :-).

 Jim >>