Subject: Re: [Leica] was Leica What's happening? now.LUG VISIT!
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 19:25:58 EST

Ted:

As a LUG family member I wanted to say thank-you for sharing your visit with
Eric!

I'm now punching these keys that go out as email from Lunenburg... having
emigrated from Manhattan after some 30 years!   I have fond memories of
hanging out at Ken Hansen's, the old 47th St. Photo, Olden, Willoughby, B&H
Photo, etc.....and attending all the Camera Shows in the (Tri State) NJ, NY,
CT areas.

Problem here is only one local access number to get on AOL here.  May have to
change my ISP.

I now turn to the Boston area and a New England canvas for photographic
expression.  Yes, it is always pleasant meeting LUG "faces"  (e.g., at the
Cape Cod Conference) and I too hope to meet more down the road.

Leon
LP6@aol.com