Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarging lens
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 12:33:45 -0800

>  Why Leica Camera does not build a Focotar-3 "fine art" ? I enumerate the
>  conditions : all metal building, 2.8/50mm apo, same ergonomy as a
>  rodenstock or a schneider, price around 900 USD and a classy box with a red
>  dot (Have you seen the boxes of the focotars ? A marketing disaster).
> >  Dominique Pellissier >>

Maybe as they've come out with finally a Loupe they will plunge deeper
into that post production area involving the darkroom where all my
negatives eventually end up.
If I was in charge of Leica marketing I'd have a full line of Leica
darkroom accessories. And the most important will always be glass/ the
lens. All those poor people shooting god knows what glass could at least
have the consolation that in the end it comes out of a Leica or
that it comes out in the end of a Leica.
The End
Mark :-) Rabiner