Subject: [Leica] James A. Harrison II, Major, USAF, Retired
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 18:26:05 -0800

Perhaps someone could enlighten me as to where my answer went wrong??? I
seemed to inadvertently stepped in that stuff Ted loves so much. And yes, I
will accept the blame for whatever it is that I said or did to Mr. James A.
Harrison. I will indeed "back-off"  You do not need to ask twice. Eudora
filters work great. By not seeing your questions or statements, I'll not be
tempted to answer. And inadvertently do something wrong.

I would, however, like to know why I'm doing this.

Jim