Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarging lens
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 14:53:30 -0800

snip

> Have you actually used the Leitz enlarging lenses?  Your comments are very
> interesting and if true would probably save me some money.  I look forward to
> hearing from you.
>
> Bob Bedwell
>
> << I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the 50mm APO Rodenstock enlarging
>  lens. It is the best enlarging lenses I've used and it cost only $360.00,
>  used. It produces great images, and is at a level of quality that would be
>  difficult to significantly surpass at any price.
>  SincStephensonerely,
>  Joe >>
 I just went through a whole Shutterbug in a hour and could not find one
Leitz enlarger lens. For a second I thought I was looking at a 40 for
more than a grand which was a first inkling that maybe I was biting off
more than I could chew but then I realized there was an Leitz enlarger
included in the deal.
Mark :-) Rabiner