Subject: [Leica] M6 RF vertical adjustment... the answer
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 09:40:03 -0800

I first asked Sherry:

At 09:43 PM 1/31/99 -0800, Sherry wrote:
>It is not a screw.  A special tool is required.
>  Best regards, Sherry

And I just called Ernst Hartmann who said, "M6's require a special tool
rather than a screw driver. The adjustment is exactly the same as it always
was, between the viewfinder windows, just now requires a special tool to
turn the eccentric."

Jim

PS... sorry Walt, it's NOT a glued assembly as you told me. It is the same
as it's always been. Just more difficult for the lay person.