Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Re: glass or plastic
From: Robinsnes@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 21:04:59 EST

Thanks for the response and prompt answer. I guess I will have to look at one
of the digitals instead of turning my 35 into a digital camera. It does have
its appeal and the 35mm aat least have pc sockets so that it is possible to
use studio lighting and get the flash off the camera where it can do some
good. I understand Kodak and Sony now have models that use hot shoes or pc
sockets so that external light sources can be used. Anyone have any experience
with these?
Thanks
Roger