Subject: Re: [Leica] plug inside non-TTL M6
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 16:32:18 -0800

FBrunelle@aol.com wrote:

> Walt,
> I don't know if any other Lugger or Luggerette get uncomfortable like I do by
> some of your quotes.  Although, I really appreciate your Leica knowledge and
> the pertinence of your answers, I for one would appreciate if you could tone
> down a little bit please!
> Best regards,
>
> Francois
>
> In a message dated 1/31/99 10:07:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> walt@jove.acs.unt.edu writes:
>
> << You know, we leica people are like a redneck woman in a bad
>  marriage.  We get screwed by idiots, beaten about the head
>  (figuratively), then we crawl back for more.....and more. >>

For the group I am not untitled to say the we consist of many points of
view and backgrounds. We are not a bunch of nerdy archie bunkers or
college professorettes.
There is diversity of tone here. What is PC for one is boring drek for
another.
I say Viva la differance! or
say what you what to say or
If you can't take the heat get out of the Kitchen!
Mark :-) Rabiner