Subject: [Leica] Friday FS - 1/29/99
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 22:21:17 +0000

LUGs

The following items are for sale:

Swarovski SLC 10x42 binoculars inc box, strap, IB. Purchased new in
5/97. Mint-. $625  .

IIIC s/n 437683 fitted with correct SELIS base (ser. no. matches top
plate) and inc. OKARO/14058 filter. Covering shows slight repairs
around flange and slow speed dial.  Top plate has a small tap under
accessory shoe. Finders slightly hazy.  Curtains are sound. Speeds
appear okay.  Some paint loss on the synchronizer and brassing around
the edge of the eyepiece. See http://www.connix.com/~royzart/iiic.JPG
for three views of this camera.  EX.$275

Viso I/Bellows I. OXZOM(16482) BM Viso I with PEGOO(16487) 45 deg
finder, UXOOR(16555) Bellows I with UOOYW(16590) adapter ring.
Condition: ex but adapter ring does have a small gouge on the rim
where, it appears, pliers were applied by a former owner. $70

Leitz leather accessory case. No product code.  Measures 3 inches
long, 1.25 inches wide, 1 inch deep with flap at one end. Marked Leitz
Germany. It will not hold DR Summicron eyes or an MR meter, and there
is no slot for threading a camera or everready case strap. Stitching
is intact but exterior of flap shows wear from use. Picture at:
http://www.connix.com/~royzart/smcase.jpg  EX. $12

Tropical case for 2.8cm/6.3 Hektor. Dented along part of bottom edge
but will still hold the correct lens. Picture at:
http://www.connix.com/~royzart/tropcase.jpg $125

VSPOO(16685) helical focus mount for 50 Summicron head.
EX $20

ELPIK close up for 50/3.5 Elmar with box.
EX. $15.00

SOOEY/13077 step ring adapting Summitar filters to E39 lenses with
box. $15.00

FIGAM med. yellow A36 slip on filter w/box.
EX.  $15.00

FIPOS green A36 filter with plastic box.
EX.  $15.00

Price includes insured priority shipping within the US.

Please email royzart@connix.com privately with any questions. Thanks

Roy