Subject: Re: [Leica] Split printing - was Focomat V35 enlarger
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 17:23:25 +0000

Does the Aristo VC head accept a voltage stabilizer?  When I first
started with the Zone VI, I found exposure times from the same
negative varying widely.  The problem went away after I sent another
check to Fred Picker for the stabilizer.  The original situation was
not unlike that which Bill Franson described in his posting about the
Z6 VC head.

Roy

 deliberation, on the phone with Aristo designer owner? Allen Johnson