Subject: [Leica] Film choice
From: "Gib Robinson" <robinson@sfsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 05:21:26 -0800

Gary and Dawn Klein wrote:

> > One of my fellow professional photographer friends when talking about
the
> > fun I am having reading your most interesting posts on the LUG, asked me
the
> > following question?  I suppose most of the luggers shoot mainly color
> > transparency film...right?  If you desire, could you email me privately
> > gdklein@bytehead.com     to tell me which film you shoot most often?  I
will
> > post the results as I get the tallies done.
> >
> > gck

Gary, Marc, Interested LUGers

My choice of film is so dependent on what I'm doing this week or this month
that it's hard to say what the percentages are; but for the past three
months it's been something like the following:

HP5 for PJ public housing project				10%
E200 for long shots of zoo animals 			10%
ES100 for some some architecture and landscape	10%
Kodachrome 25 for architecture and landscape 		20%
T400CN for family photos (B&W C41 process)		35%
Kodak 400MC for conferences, people/flash		15%

- --Gib