Subject: [Leica] Re: 6 Leicas
From: sandyquandt@centuryinter.net
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 99 01:12:13 GMT

Hello everybody!

Ted mentioned:
> It's not very difficult using 6 cameras at one time, 3 M's around your
> neck, two R7's on the left shoulder and the other R with maybe a 280 on the
> right shoulder. And yes, the R cameras all have motors attached. The
> biggest danger is banging them together or worse!

Just curious, I know that many Nikon SLR users (myself included) are reluctant
to carry long lenses attached to the camera body hanging from a strap because
of possible damage to the lensmount. I know that my Leica feels solid as a
rock, so I'm wondering whether the potential for bending the lensmount is
offset by the rugged construction of the camera. Any comments?

Sandy