Subject: Re: [Leica] How does this Focomat 1c enlarger work?
From: Bill Welch <welch@pressroom.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 23:53:37 -0500

I don't know Gary. Perhaps you could just place it on the neg carrier and
let the condenser glass rest on the mount. That might to hold it flat, but
might not be terrific for your condenser/anti-newton glass. You can also
call Dave in Parts at Leica USA in NJ. He'll know if they made one for
mounted slides.

Bill