Subject: RE: [Leica] Still PADding around
From: "Khoffberg" <khoffberg@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 15:02:49 -0800

Doug Herr wrote:
<snip>
Aren't you in the SF Bay area?  My brother Joel, in Moraga, tells me Lake
Merrit's outflow by Laney College has exceptionally cooperative ducks right
now, including Barrow's Goldeneye... a day off work sounds really
attractive...
<snip>

I am.  I'll have to check it out.  My attempts at bird photography using my
Hasselblad were a complete failure.  Doesn't seem an ideal rig.

Cheers
Kevin Hoffberg