Subject: Re: [Leica] Still PADding around
From: csocolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 00:50:03 -0500

Harrison McClary wrote:

> Sunday, Sunday, January 24, 1999, Khoffberg wrote:
>
> > Another recommendation: I've been haunting construction sites on weekends.
> > Lots of interesting stories there if you look.
>
> Go  during the week and photograph the people working there...they are
> the interesting stories.....
>
> Leica's are MADE for photographing people.
>
> Best regards,
>  Harrison McClary
> http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
> preview my book: http://www.volmania.com

Make sure you have a hardhat and leather shoes and are otherwise OSHA
compliant. Also, you should check in at construction trailer so they
know why someone is walking around with a camera. Everybody gets real
paranoid when someone shows up at a construction site with a camera:
Fearing OSHA and all that. Several of my clients are involved in
construction and they can be pretty dangerous places.

Carl Socolow