Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Stigma
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:19:35 -0500

At 01:18 PM 1999-01-26 -0800, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>Are there frequenters of pawn shops that can tell us how often they see
>Leica's and which ones? There is only one in Portland and that is off my
>beaten path.

I am a frequenter of pawn shops.  I have never seen a Leica of any kind in
a pawn shop.  I did see a Rollei 35 a decade back (and knew the guy who'd
pawned, incidentally, a client of mine, an honest one, at that!), and I've
seen three Contaflex B's.  But, never a Leica.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!