Subject: [Leica] Noct. again!!
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:52:31 -0600

Luggers,

Kidding aside, I am impressed with this len.	  I can't wait until our next
trip in a couple of months.  The shots I took were with print film (color)
and the variations in printing were probably the result of my good old
Wolf's processing.  I now know that the lens on both camera bodies focuses
properly.  I'll switch back to slide film (I've only taken about 10 rolls
of print film in the last 5 years) to see how the exposures really are.

Dick
Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX