Subject: [Leica] Re: Learn Your R Cams, Please
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 23:19:14 -0800

There's a big difference between a 3-cam and a 3rd only cam lens. The
seller sold under false pretenses and should take the lens back. You,
however, should never buy unless the seller gives you a 10 day return
privilege. I have bought and sold a lot of stuff from and to LUGgers. And
they have become good friends in the process. Transactions among LUGgers
should be an enjoyable experience. It always has been for me.

Jim