Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Topic - Font Change
From: WOCCCC@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 23:45:34 EST

Bill,
   I have the same problem on AOL.  I just close down the mail reading and
click on the read mail icon again.
  hope this helps.
Bill

<< On occasion, my font changes automatically as I open a LUG message.  The
new font then becomes the default for the remaining messages.  Can anything be
done to prevent this?  Has anyone else encountered the same problem?

 Thanks.

 Bill Christensen