Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Stigma
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:56:27 -0800

Jim Brick wrote:

> At 06:58 PM 1/25/99 -0500, Marc James Small wrote:
> >
> >And none of my nameplates or "red dots" are taped up,
> >
> >Marc
>
> There are a few of us, like you, who are not ashamed of the equipment we use.
>
> LUGgers (even me) have been talking about traveling and not seeing many, if
> any, Leicas. Could it be that everybody out there is ashamed and taping
> over their Logo's?
>
> Aaah, the heretic few. No shame. No tape.
>
> Jim

I think It's cool that some people don't mind keeping a higher profile
and have a black belt or mugging insurance. The shooters out there who
like to keep a low profile deserve better than to be accused of
betraying or otherwise their beloved Leicas. (being ashamed)
Smiley face with one eyebrow raised and corner of left lower lip turned
slightly down.