Subject: Re: [Leica] the 50s again
From: ksherman <ksherman@cottenmusic.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 00:07:00 +0000

fritz,
i use both an older summilux 50/1.4 (chrome, second version) and a later
model DR Summicron.  love 'em both.  since you already have a newer
Summilux, i would highly recommend you check out out a DR.  my
understanding is that the DR has the same optics as the 'rigid' Summicron,
but the DR can generally be found at better prices.  i got my DR in exc++
condition w/eyes for $445 from Sam Shoshan (no financial affiliation--just
a satisfied customer).
kim