Subject: [Leica] 39mm B+W filters
From: Piet Schelling <piet.schelling@cmg.nl>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 11:18:56 +0100

Hello LUG,

A question that might have been asked many times before (sorry, I'm rather
new to the LUG). I have a B+W 39mm UV-filter (bought two months ago, new)
for my Summicron 50mm. A couple of weeks ago, I decided to buy a few
additional B+W filters for B&W like organge-red and yellow.

A few local stores confirmed that these filters are not available from B+W.
I find this hard to believe, does anyone know a source having them
(eventually another brand) on stock?

Regards,

Piet,  Netherlands