Subject: [Leica] Re: 50mm lenses again
From: "Michael D. Turner" <mike@lcl-imaging.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 20:21:46 -0800

Dan:
I use Eudora when I'm running Windoze or MacOS; I like it a lot. I use
Netscape Composer when I'm running Linux, wish there was a unix port of
Eudora. Get rid of MSN--there are thousands of internet service providers
out there which will allow you to use Eudora or any  other excellent mail
client programs.  You don't _have_ to buy a Mac. And, maybe, _finally_,
you will  be shed of all that ACE+ACE- nonsense that plague your messages!
Kill the Beast!
- -Mike