Subject: [Leica] 35 Summicron--aspheric or non aspheric?
From: Mary & Stan Kephart <kephartol@att.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 99 22:32:57 -0500

Friends,

I'm thinking of trading in my Canadian Summicron 35 M for the new
non-aspheric one.  Can anyone point out the difference "aspheric" would
make in the final neg or print?  For instance, if I shot the same scene
with both lenses, say a landscape with buildings and trees, with both
lenses, how would the final picture differ from one another?
Does anyone have photos on the internet  to illustrate the differences
between the two lenses?

Thanks in advance,

MK