Subject: Re: [Leica] exposure rules
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 20:23:01 -0600

> Rather, you are looking at your little Zone scale (if you
>have one, which I don't) and arbitrarily deciding that the field of grass
>shall be placed in say, Zone V.

Actually, the way to properly work the zone system, with sheet film, mid
you, is to place the shadow. Then determine the highlight in which you want
some detail in, and decide what amount of development to apply. To place a
mid tone is not a way to start. That's controlled by printing.

But, whatever turns your crank.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

You'll get what's coming to you ... Unless mailed