Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Passport
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 12:19:24 -0600 (CST)

Don't know where in the hell you got that information....among
non-photographers, Leica is unknown (exc. oldsters)...among
photographers it is known as an EXTREMELY elitist product...
(the BEST or a useless status symbol depending on the person's
viewpoint)...but never "just another product"......you either
get praise or contempt for owning/using Leica from other
photographers, depending on the status of the bug up their ass
that day.....

Walt