Subject: RE: [Leica] Softie
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 10:02:46 -0800

B.D. wrote

<<<<<<I often find that I see something, bring the camera to my eye, want
to take a reading, and then decide againstshooting......Bingo! Another shot
for the armpit collection...>>>>>>>>>

Done that myself more times than I want to remember, but I guess that goes
with the territory of using a fine piece of release mechanism. I figure
this occurs much less than if we were to re-cock immediately after every
frame.
ted