Subject: Re: [Leica] What do we look like?
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 10:52:43 +0100

Nathan,

I do not recognise you there: where is the (drinking) glass ?
Furthermore, Noctilux at f1 deprives us from the essential information :
I cannot read the label.

Let me guess: it does not look Danish, thus no Tuborg nor Carlsberg.
That red material on the bottleneck rings a bell. Let me think: Fruit
Défendu ?

If I'm right, it makes drinking out of the bottle an even more ruthless
experience. I therefore supect you had previously used the ad hoc
glasses with other beers before hitting this one. This is confirmed by
the strange glow in your eyes: I can tell that is not only the Leica
glow. So, I'd say the picture was taken around 11:30 pm.

How close am I ?

Nice idea, the autoportraits BTW. Shall try to turn the camera to my
head sometime this week-end...

Friendly regards,

Alan