Subject: [Leica] Re: Forgive me, Lord, for I have sinned.
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 07:57:46 -0500 (EST)

Not at all. The Imarect is OK for wide angles (just barely) and miserable
for teles. For the ultimate using pleasure, try Leica BL finders - Sheer
joy!

Ken Wilcox

>I just got a Tewe finder to use with my LTM cameras (III & IIIF). I like it
>much better than my Imarect. Is this sacrilege???
>
>Terry

- ----
Davison Middle School                         preferred--->
<wilcox@tir.com>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423                              <kwilcox@gfn.org>