Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 17:27:49 -0800

sandyquandt@centuryinter.net wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Since my interest in Leica is increasing exponentially, I'm debating whether to
> join LHSA. I am aware of the "Viewfinder" and Leica catalog subscriptions that
> are included in membership, but wondered about other aspects of being
> associated with the organization. Any input would be appreciated!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sandy

After being a member for a few years I finally went to the last meeting
which was in Denver and it was flat out one of the nicest and most
exciting and inspiring experiences in my 48 year life. Email me or reply
here and I'll work up a bigger reply, the Viewfinder has just come out
to remind me of the details of the colorado experience that I could
rerelate to you. For me the LHSA experience has been well worth it. The
send you cool stuff and the meetings are well worth looking into.
Mark Rabiner