Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA
From: "Mark Hammons" <astair@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 19:14:19 -0600

>Hello!
>
>Since my interest in Leica is increasing exponentially, I'm debating whether to
>join LHSA. I am aware of the "Viewfinder" and Leica catalog subscriptions that
>are included in membership, but wondered about other aspects of being
>associated with the organization. Any input would be appreciated!
>
>Thanks,
>
>Sandy

There's also the yearly meeting, usually in the southeast or midwest ( this
year is Chicago, I believe)  They also have occasional photoshoots.  One of
the best things is the Catalog -- published quarterly.  Plus, you can be one of
the very very few single women in an almost all-male and almost all-over 45
organization.

Mark Hammons