Subject: Re: [Leica] XTOL Suddenly Dying
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 15:16:26 -0500

At 11:05 AM 1/20/99 -0600, you wrote:

>Have any of you LUGers had this experience with XTOL?
>
>Glen Robinson
>
>XTOL Suddenly Dying

Glen -

Were you using full-strength XTOL that had been used before or do you
dilute and discard each time?  I've kept XTOL for many months - longevity
is supposed to be one of its pluses - but I never re-use it.  I store
full-strength XTOL in plastic, opaque bottles with the air squeezed out.
I'm glad you were able to re-take the photographs!

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP

http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html