Subject: Re: [Leica] "cold" lens rendition
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 10:11:43 -0600

>This added to discussions
>related to the fact that you considered that the web publication of low
>res JPEG files was a proper way to show off the imaging specificities of
>Leica lenses (the 'Cool Leica Pictures" thread of a few months ago).

I made no such claim. I call them cool Leica pictures because they were
taken with Leicas. You make a lot of assumptions based on what you think I
mean, based on some prejudice you have. Get off your high horse.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Your E-Mail has been returned due to insufficient voltage.