Subject: [Leica] Pop Photo test of 50s
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:46:45 -0600

Well, a co-worker brought in the famous Pop Photo with the 50mm tests. And
sure enough, the Zeiss is the winner, by a hair. But as was stated, they
say the filter thread of the Leica R Summilux was 55mm, but right in the
picture, you can see the mark on the front of the lens 60mm. So I wonder
which it was?

And they didn't give a reasonable reason why the didn't include the 50
Summilux M. But I suspect they wanted their reason for doing the test to
prove true. That Zeiss makes the best 50mm 1.4.

:-)

Just kidding.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Your E-Mail has been returned due to insufficient voltage.