Subject: Re: [Leica] Single White Figures
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 23:38:25 -0800

Hi! I'm white and I like long walks in the rain with my Canon Eos with
eye control. I make 9 figures so I can afford to hire somebody to follow
me around with an umbrella so my camera doesn't cauterize my cornea.
Am I going to be the first one to put a smiley puke face (show me what
that would look like) on this going the way of the personals here on the
LUG. (a round o for a mouth?)?
I can't believe I sit scrolling waiting for the dreaded PC police to
dress them down. I think the PC Police PC Police have completely
incarcerated the entire staff of PC Police. Lets spring a few and let
them do their insipid work.
Even more grating than face color is the figures number, how fat is my
wallet? What is the number that describes your basic life style now that
we right off the bat so there are no misunderstandings know your race?
The personals can be funny to read but I find them more sad and grating.
It started out as a joke here but half of the people are coming into it
not getting it.
And I thought I was a connoisseur of Sick'O dumb (really) humor.
Am I allowed to say puke here?
Mark Rabiner