Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuji MS100/1000
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 10:15:23 -0400

Francois:

The processing times are on the box of film.  They are 6,8,11,14,15 minutes
respectively.  If using a jobo, you will have to adjust these by and 16%.
As with all push processing, tests are in order.  For example, if you
normally do your Fuji film in E6 for 6:30, you would ajust the push speeds
accordingly. For example using 6 1/2 minutes ,(6.5-6)/6= 8.3%,  you would
adjust the fuji times by 8.3% which would make p4 16min 15sec.

My dealer just gave me a roll of this film to try.  I will let you know how
I make out.

Regards,

Robert