Subject: Re: [Leica] Awesome Leica Canada service
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 22:50:40 -0400

There is probably no problem if it is noted on the shipment that it is
going for repairs.  Use the post office, and things go much smoother than
couriers like UPS.  The exchange on the Canadian dollar at 1.53 or so makes
the American option very expensive for Canadians and the Canadian option,
very cheap for Americans.  It also seems that Kinderman-Leica turns around
the repairs much quicker than the American counterparts.

Regards,

Robert