Subject: [Leica] RE: Metering the highlights, underwear, responses from LUG heros.
From: "Khoffberg" <khoffberg@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 16:19:58 -0800

Ted wrote:

<snip>
It simply comes down to your descriptions of EV and zone things that I
don't have a clue what yer talking about! :)
<snip>

You're a funny guy Ted.  That makes two of us.  I just thought it would make
me sound like a photographer :)

I must say that I now feel that I've really arrived as I've written a post
that generated responses from Ted, Erwin, Jim, and Eric (and a lot of other
incredibly knowledgeable people like the two Georges).  If I could somehow
have gotten Walter and Tina to jump in it would have been a truly complete
LUG experience. :>>>

In all seriousness, I thought it was an extremely informative thread.
Thanks to all who took the time to jump in.  Heroes all.

Now if I could only get the lens cleaning technique down with the
undershorts.  Does the cleaning motion go seat to crotch or the other way
around?

Cheers
Kevin Hoffberg