Subject: Re: [Leica] Trying to figure a way to get better prices!!!
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 17:46:39 EST

This has been suggested.  No follow through.  Who do you propose to do this?
If you think this is a good idea, do it.  Set up a business and do it.
(However, you will find it is quite unworkable).  The logistics and economics
do not work.

Tom Shea

<< I don't have a clue how many people are on the LUG list.  However, it seems
 that it is a pretty huge group with members from everywhere around the
 globe.  To me, such a group of people put together could have some power to
 negotiate better deals on Leica gears directly from the company.  I would
 like to know if any member has already made some approach in that sense.
 Thank you!