Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: How does a Leica M6 age?
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 18:54:55 -0800

Dan wrote:
>T'ain't funny, Mcgee+ACE- It is the bitter truth+ACE-

Hi Dan,

Well I have this little ol' Leica machine from 1932 that still works and if
I had the real patients required to load it without alot of fiddling, I'd
probably use it just for the heck of it.

I figure, seeing I'm not going, God wont have me and the Devil wont take
me,:) my M6's will still be working when I reach a 100, that's in 30 years.
:)

Just imagine pulling out the M6 30 years from now and shooting a frame or
two, but really blow people away with a 1932 Leica that's still working.:)
class act!:)

And I don't even want to figure out how long that'll be. :)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant