Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: How does a Leica M6 age?
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 20:49:01 -0500

Ted-
T'ain't funny, Mcgee+ACE- It is the bitter truth+ACE-
I figure that once I actually wear out my IIIa, the IIIf, and the M3, I'll
be too old to try to wear out an M6. I got to checking- I don't buy a Leica
unless it's at least 6 years old ( R7) and usually, closer to forty . I
figure by then it's broken in and any tightness has been worked out. Then
comes the arduous task of trying to wear it out...
Anyway, I'm working on it+ACE-
Dan
dwpost+AEA-msn.com