Subject: Re: [Leica] TTL metering and incident light
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 13:56:26 -0600

>Having only very minimal experience of TTL metering I am wondering how the
>R series TTL meters "address" the issue of incident lighting conditions.

Name one single situation, besides Rayographs, where the incident light
doesn't influence the subject? By definition, that is photography - the
incident light falls on the subject. So, having nit-picked you to death,
what do you mean by this?

BTW, the R8 has the most sophisticated metering system.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Diplomacy: Say nice doggie until you find a *BIG* stick.