Subject: [Leica] TTL metering and incident light
From: John Hudson <jahudson@direct.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 11:33:48 -0800

For close on thirty years I have used a Lunasix 3 [along with its incident
light dome and spot metering attachment] to meter my M3 photos. I am now
looking to buy an R model.

Having only very minimal experience of TTL metering I am wondering how the
R series TTL meters "address" the issue of incident lighting conditions. Is
there any R model which takes better care of incident lighting conditions
than other R models?

jh