Subject: [Leica] Home Page update
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 00:30:56 -0800 (PST)

Dear Friends,
Well I've finally got the YEAR IN REVIEW home page up and running. There
are images from London at my sister's flat, images of many of the LUGnuts
we met this year, images from YOSEMITE NP, a section giving you a view of
our year in pictures, some information on the SUMMAREX as the first
installment in a new equipment review "Know your Lens" with some images
from the concerts of the Melbourne Festival.

Jammed packed with useless information and egotistical images, this page is
one to be missed [not]. I hope you  will have time to visit and send me
some comments and critics.

I must add, that the R8 loaner number 2 is working, though I've not had any
real work for it yet ;-)

Cheers

Alastair Firkin,