Subject: [Leica] Pros have an excuse. : )>>>>>>>
From: "Gary and Dawn Klein" <gdklein@bytehead.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 23:37:29 -0600

I am afraid that even pros really have to justify a lens.  I own a trio of
summicrons and yes I have toyed with the idea of selling one or two of them
to buy the lenses I do lust at (ie the Noctilux and the 35mm f1.4 summilux).
I once had a 200mm f2 nikkor, which  I know was about the sharpest lens
Nikon ever made, but it was sold to help finance a house down payment.   But
as much as I would like the noctilux, I think the summilux 35mm f 1.4 apo
will land in my camera bag someday!

It is a matter of shooting style and needs.

gck